What We Do:
We create positive change, one person at a time. We do this through special events, advocacy, outreach and community education. We are working to bring greater mental health education to rural communities in Huron-Perth Ontario, and beyond.
Did you hear about World Suicide Prevention Day 2017 and the event in Goderich, ON? That was us! By working together with the community, we raised more than $2,000 for our local men’s and women’s shelters. Beyond the money, there was the heartfelt impact we made on the community. We started a conversation about mental health and suicide prevention; we told stories, we shared tears, and we brought people together.
The best news yet, is that the WSPD event was the first of many mental health-focused events to come. We are committed to building bridges of support within our
Want to be involved?
There are several ways you can do so:
- Volunteer with us!
- Hire us!
- Refer us!
- Support us!
- Sponsor us!
Up Next ….
2nd Annual Mental Health & Wellness Fair
Sunday, September 9, 2018
Goderich Columbus Centre
390 Parsons Court
This large-scale, interactive event offers something for everyone, including:
- meet local vendors and service providers
- connect with community resources related to mental health & overall wellness
- enjoy delicious food from the Sweet Love Eats food truck
- FREE door prize draw, donated by local artisan PaulTheMaker
- raffle and silent auction, with great prizes donated by local businesses
- live music from 1 to 4pm
- speakers and demonstrations all afternoon
… and more!
For more details, visit us on Facebook!