What We Do:
We create positive change, one person at a time. We do this through special events, advocacy, outreach and community education. We are working to bring greater mental health education to rural communities in Huron-Perth Ontario, and beyond.
Up Next ….
Mental Health & Wellness Fair
Sunday, September 9, 2018
Goderich Columbus Centre
390 Parsons Court
This large-scale, interactive event offers something for everyone, including:
- meet local vendors and service providers
- connect with community resources related to mental health & overall wellness
- enjoy delicious food from the Sweet Love Eats food truck
- FREE door prize draw, donated by local artisan PaulTheMaker
- Semicolon Tattoos only $50 at Tribute Studios
- raffle and silent auction, with great prizes donated by local businesses
- live music from 1 to 4pm
- face painting from 1 to 4pm
- speakers and demonstrations all day
… and more!
For more details, visit us on Facebook!
Interested in Participating?
Click here to apply now!
Recent Events …
Did you hear about World Suicide Prevention Day 2017 and the event in Goderich, ON? That was us! By working together with the community, we raised more than $2,000 for our local men’s and women’s shelters. Beyond the money, there was the heartfelt impact we made on the community. We started a conversation about mental health and suicide prevention; we told stories, we shared tears, and we brought people together.
The best news yet, is that the WSPD event was the first of many mental health-focused events to come. We are committed to building bridges of support within our community.
Want to be involved?
There are several ways you can do so:
- Volunteer with us!
- Hire us!
- Refer us!
- Support us!
- Sponsor us!